Terms & Conditions
Book a Tee Time Online
You may book a tee time online up to three days in advance beginning at 6 a.m. daily. If you were set up with the old Burnaby eGolf access in the past 3 years, please continue to use the same email address. Initially you will be required to set up a new Online profile but, if you use the email address already registered to your name on your Golf Burnaby profile, you may be able to avoid the process of player validation at the till. Because the person booking the tee time is fully responsible for the reservation and is assumed to be playing, be prepared at check-in to validate your reservation with your ID and the credit card that was used to secure your reservation. This is required to prevent no shows, inadequate notice for cancellations, over-booking (more than one tee time per person) and, confirmation of the player as indicated in reservation. We are not required to honour any reservations booked through a 3rd party.
Only Adult rates will be displayed on the new reservation site. Those who qualify for a Senior (65 or better) or Junior (18 and younger) rate will be required to show government-issued photo identification upon check-in to obtain these rates whenever they are available. Payment for tee times will be taken at the golf course and the rates displayed include GST.
Although all of our tee time inventory is now available online, you may call the golf course directly at 7:30am for short notice (same-day) singles times where cancellation have occurred. We are no longer holding times specifically for phone-ins.
- Burnaby Mountain Golf Course: 604-280-7355
- Riverway Golf Course: 604-280-4653
Tee times are generally available from sunrise to sunset. Some times are not available during the season due to frost delaty, course maintenance, advance tournament and pre-paid group bookings. Early morning lead groups are expected to set the Pace of Play for the day.
During inclement weather in the off season, please confirm your tee time by phone. During the winter months, early tee times may be delayed if frost or sub-zero temperatures are an issue. Snowfall may prevent the course from opening.
Tee Time Booking Policies
- Tee time availability may be restricted due to tournament, event, league, course maintenance, or frost delay.
- You may not book at both golf courses on the same date.
- A maximum booking of one tee time (four players) per person is permitted per date. In order to be equitable, Golf Burnaby staff will cancel additional (subsequent) bookings on same date and/or alternative golf course as per this policy and you are subject to have your tee time booking privileges suspended and/or being charged for the additional booking.
- To qualify for senior (65 years & up) or junior rates (18 years & under), proof of identification is required at check-in unless your email has been registered to a profile that has already provided this information.
- Please call the golf operations office (604 297-4493) during regular business hours for more information.
- For an additional charge, we often have a limited number of Advance bookings available.
Tee Time Cancellation Policy
- Online bookings must be cancelled online. Whenever possible, please allow 4 hours notice for same day tee times and a minimum of 12 hours notice for tee times which fall in the first 4 hours of sunlight. We appreciate as much notice as possible so others may have opportunity to play. Giving advance notice will ensure you remain in good standing with your online golfer profile.
- Groups failing to show up for a tee time without cancelling online will be responsible for the payment of the entire booking on the credit card provided and subject to the suspension of booking privileges in the future.
- If you hope to modify (but not cancel) your existing reservation, please call the golf course directly (ie: adding a 4th player to a threesome). Please note that these requests are not always possible.
Advance Booking Fees
We hold 3 mid-day tee times throughout most days for advance bookings at both Burnaby Mountain and Riverway but availability is extremely limited in high season. Each player must pay an additional booking fee of $10.00 to secure an advance booking. To enquire or book, please call the Golf Operations office between 1:30 - 3:00 pm at 604-297-4493 or email Renee.Samonig@burnaby.ca