Terms & Conditions
Book a Tee Time Online
To book online, you must have a valid Golf Burnaby account to log in. If you do not have an account, please complete the online Request An Account Form. You will be sent instructions on how to log in to your Golf Burnaby account to book a tee time at either the Burnaby Mountain or Riverway golf course. It takes up to three business days for us to process your registration form.
Book a Tee Time by Phone
You may also book a tee time by calling the golf course directly - two days in advance beginning at noon (12:00 PM).
- Burnaby Mountain Golf Course: 604-280-7355
- Riverway Golf Course: 604-280-4653
Tee times are generally available from sunrise to sunset. Some times are not available during the season due to advance tournament and pre-paid group bookings. Early morning lead groups are expected to set the Pace of Play for the day.
During inclement weather in the off season, please confirm your tee time by phone. During the winter months, early tee times may be delayed or operating on temporary greens if frost or sub-zero temperatures are an issue. Snowfall may prevent the course from opening.
Note: Payment for tee times will be taken at the golf course and rates displayed include GST.
Tee Time Booking Policies
- Tee time availability may be restricted due to tournament, event, league, or pre-paid advance bookings.
- You may not book at both golf courses on the same date.
- A maximum booking of one tee time (four players) per person is permitted per date. In order to be equitable, Golf Burnaby staff will cancel additional (subsequent) bookings on same date and/or alternative golf course as per the above tee time policies.
- To book, modify, or cancel "same day" tee times, you must call the golf course directly.
- To qualify for senior (65 years & up) or junior rates (18 years & under), proof of identification is required at check-in.
- Advance bookings may be made up to 2 weeks in advance for a $10 fee per person. Please call the golf operations office (604 297-4493) during regular business hours for more information.
Tee Time Cancellation Policy
- Tee times booked online may be cancelled or modified online up until midnight prior to the reservation.
- Same day cancellations are required to call the Pro Shop a minimum of 2 hours prior to the tee time to cancel or amend the number of players in the booking.
- Groups failing to show up for a tee time without advising the Pro Shop (Burnaby Mountain 604-280-7355 or Riverway 604-280-4653) are subject to suspension of booking privileges and/or a $10 per person cancellation fee.